Nourishing the body
- Food sources.
- Exercise regularly.
- Getting quality sleep and rest.
Nourishing the mind
- Developing your intellect and judgment (based on DMITDermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence Test – the scientific way to understand your potential and personality). We will give you a full report on your DMIT (about 40-45 pages). We will explain why you have developed habits and actions during your life and why it will lead to your diseases.
- Identifying and articulating your feelings
- Challenging and changing behavioral patterns that don’t serve you.
- Establishing personal rules.
- Setting goals regarding your health, finances, education, body, creativity, relationships etc.
Nourishing the spirit
- Discovering a more meaningful life or purpose.
- Making time for regular worship, prayer or visualization.
- Developing more sensitivity to the “energy world” (meditation).
- Practicing meditation, if not as a spiritual practice, then as a destressing technique.
Note: There are limited spaces for guests who can’t take care of themselves and are unable to follow our required activities.
A typical day for an average cancer patient at Hearty Center will have a schedule looking like this:
06:00 – Waking up and drink Hearty Condensed Juice.
06:30 – Park walk
07:30 – Breakfast
09:30 – Yoga / meditation/ Crystal Dreaming
10:00 – 11:30 – Naturopathy (follow up or discussing with patients)
12:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Adjunct therapy (colon cleansing, Genome, Lymphatic work etc.)
15:00 – 17:00 – Sauna or massage therapy
18:00 – Meal / shake
19:00 – Lecture / workshop / movie screening
Note: NO OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINK, ALCOHOL OR SMOKING IS ALLOWED. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES.
IT IS NOT SIMPLY A MATTER OF CHOOSING BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD FOODS BUT MORE ABOUT KNOWING WHAT FOODS CREATE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BY LISTENING TO YOUR BODY. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT HOW LONG YOU LIVE, BUT MORE ABOUT HOW WELL YOU LIVE.