Nourishing the body
- Food sources.
- Exercise regularly.
- Getting quality sleep and rest.
Nourishing the mind
- Developing your intellect and judgment (based on DMITDermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence Test – the scientific way to understand your potential and personality). We will give you a full report on your DMIT (about 40-45 pages). We will explain why you have developed habits and actions during your life and why it will lead to your diseases.
- Identifying and articulating your feelings
- Challenging and changing behavioral patterns that don’t serve you.
- Establishing personal rules.
- Setting goals regarding your health, finances, education, body, creativity, relationships etc.
Nourishing the spirit
- Discovering a more meaningful life or purpose.
- Making time for regular worship, prayer or visualization.
- Developing more sensitivity to the “energy world” (meditation).
- Practicing meditation, if not as a spiritual practice, then as a destressing technique.
Note: There are limited spaces for guests who can’t take care of themselves and are unable to follow our required activities.
Our Daily Activity Schedule
|Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|5:00-7:00||seated meditation||seated meditation|
|7:00-7:30||walking meditation||walking meditation|
|7:15-7:45||General Health Check||General Health Check|
|rest period: 15mins||rest period: 15mins|
|9:00-9:30||drink and share tea||walk to park or beach|
|9:30-10:30||meditation coach will aid individual|
|rest period: 30mins|
|12:30-13:30||short nap||short nap|
|13:30-14:30||Gym or yoga||Gym or yoga|
|14:30-15:00||sharing afternoon tea & snack||sharing afternoon tea & snack|
|15:00-16:00||meditation coach will aid individual||meditation coach will aid individual|
|16:00-16:30||take a shower||take a shower|
|17:30-18:30||health report||health report|
|rest period: 60 mins|
|19:30-20:30||seated meditation||seat meditation|
Note: NO OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINK, ALCOHOL OR SMOKING IS ALLOWED. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES.
IT IS NOT SIMPLY A MATTER OF CHOOSING BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD FOODS BUT MORE ABOUT KNOWING WHAT FOODS CREATE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BY LISTENING TO YOUR BODY. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT HOW LONG YOU LIVE, BUT MORE ABOUT HOW WELL YOU LIVE.