Inspired by the abundance of healthy ingredients all around her, Christine began investigating how to turn this treasure trove of goodness into green juice – fresh, healthy juices made predominantly from organic green vegetables.
Her extensive research paid off and her green juice recipes were a hit – delicious, nutritious and packed with health benefits.
Now there was only one thing left to do – share these amazingly tasty, incredibly healthy beverages with Australia! And so…Hearty Juice was born!
Christine Le – Founder of Hearty Juice – is a firm believer in the ‘healthy body, healthy mind’ balance. A vegan with a passion for fresh fruit and veg, she was amazed by the fantastic quality of our very own Australian produce when she moved here in 2014 from her native Vietnam.
A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE
For the founder of Hearty Juice, good health is not just about physical improvements.
Meditating for at least 3 hours every day, Christine is living proof of the fantastic benefits this practice can bring, for mental health and overall wellbeing.
Qualifications obtained by Christine Le:
1. Certificate – International Macro-Economics: Vietnam
2. Certificate of Business Computer Studies in Professional Customer Relationship Management: Vietnam
3. Certificate – Dermatoglyphics Consultant: Malaysia
4. Certificate – Food Safety Supervisor: Australia
5. Certificate IV – Property Services (Real Estate): Australia
6. Certificate IV – Building and Construction (Building): Australia
7. Certificate – First Aid: Australia
8. Certificate – Genome Healing: Australia
9. Certificate – Sound Healing: Australia
10. Certificate – Colon Hydrotherapy: Australia
11. Certificate – Advanced Colon Hydrotherapy: Australia
12. Certificate: Hands on Nutrition Assessment – Australia
13. Certificate – Live Blood analysis – UK
14. Certificate – Ozone therapy – USA
15. Certificate – Iridology Essentials – Australia
16. Certificate – Understanding Addiction – Harvard Medical School – USA
17. Certificate – Managing Pain in Patients on Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Use Disorder – Harvard Medical School – USA
18. Certificate – Gambling disorder – Harvard Medical School – USA
19. Diploma of Health Science – Nutritional Medicine: Australia
20. Diploma – Building and Construction (Building): Australia
21. Diploma of Counsellor – Current: Australia
22. Bachelor of Health Science – Nutritional Medicine: Australia
23. Bachelor of Economics: Vietnam
24. Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Language: Vietnam
25. Master of Business Administration specialising in General and Strategic Management: Maastricht School of Management: The Netherlands